About Me

My photo
Turrets and Spires, Near the sea., United Kingdom
An imperfect mother. An unfaithful wife. A career professional. Waiting to feel the stone thrown at her by the one without sin.

Monday 8 March 2010

Ravens and Writing Desks.

It's mad.

Completely.
Utterly.

Wonderfully...mad.
Madness is as mad as a hatter; as delicious as a Depp.

Deppish madness...
a chaotic chasm of skilled syntax and languid linguistics.
A soaking of splendour in cathartic colour.
Let's just hallucinate a while...shall we?
Down the rabbit hole she fell, all topsy and turvy, crashing her head...shrinking inside the blue satin of her dress.

A Kingsley daughter. A Darwin supporter. Beautifully read.

Needles and narcotic threads, reflecting inside a deep mirror...

a glass

of liquid.
Drink me...it said.

Disorder and red
Broken hearts..
beautifully red.
Distorted and ugly she yells,
'Off with their heads...'

Inventions and distortions
blend in the mix.
Burton delivers the fix

Ravens and writing desks my dear,
the blackness of ink...

you really need to think
of a heartfelt time of
Victorian rhyme...

It's my dream
it's my dream
it's my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment