About Me

My photo
Turrets and Spires, Near the sea., United Kingdom
An imperfect mother. An unfaithful wife. A career professional. Waiting to feel the stone thrown at her by the one without sin.

Friday 12 February 2010

Compartments and Empty Spaces

Lake District

This is beautiful space; clear and crystal and smooth, yet mountainous, vast, intimate.

Intricate, just like our minds, memories, hopes and our pasts...set in granite and in stone; foretelling unknown futures and meandering through dramatic landscapes from time to time.

I miss the calmness of a sensible mind I can call my own.
I miss the fulfillment of spaces that should be filled by the sensibilities of me.
I miss the feeling of ignorance and of normality, whatever that should be.
And it's not me.

His tender and concerned words filtered through tonight.

I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment