About Me

My photo
Turrets and Spires, Near the sea., United Kingdom
An imperfect mother. An unfaithful wife. A career professional. Waiting to feel the stone thrown at her by the one without sin.

Sunday 7 February 2010

Dirty Dreams

I have them.
Often.
Bet you do too...but you are more shy.
I dream I am between two men.
I dream I am pleasured by a woman too.
I dream of being bound and gagged and silenced.

I dream of hot skin and spanking.
I dream of deeply passionate kisses.
I dream of my underwear sliding off.

I dream of the faces I know.
I dream of those I don't.
I dream of being tied.
Used.
Entwined.
Shared.

I dream of a long silent night with one.
I dream of his kisses and the way he undressed me.
I dream of the way he pushed inside me.
I dream of that.

I can always dream that.
I lived that.
I did that.
I remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment