About Me

My photo
Turrets and Spires, Near the sea., United Kingdom
An imperfect mother. An unfaithful wife. A career professional. Waiting to feel the stone thrown at her by the one without sin.

Thursday 11 February 2010

Family

That's a laugh.
Family.

A sister I have.
who lives with a divorcee;
38. No marriage or children;
I hide my glee.

Have the perfect criteria now
for a successful daughter,
yet they do not know me;

do not;
will not;
cannot.

Succesful in my career,
my life without them.
A mother and a wife.

Yes I have faults,
yet my success exhalts

...and they are not part of me.

Penniless at 20
a bedsit
by the sea...and now,
...just take a look at me.

You need sunglasses to hide the glare you see,
They made me
They dumped me
They set me free.

'You'll come crawling back,'
Well Daddy,
take a look at me.
What do you see.

©Prettyintelligentprincess

No comments:

Post a Comment