About Me

My photo
Turrets and Spires, Near the sea., United Kingdom
An imperfect mother. An unfaithful wife. A career professional. Waiting to feel the stone thrown at her by the one without sin.

Monday 15 February 2010

Train Journey

He ate his sandwiches,
the old man,
then reached for a soft banana;
dessert.

'I'm watching him,' he said.
'I wish I was watching him too,' she said.

It is dark as the train burrows through the blackness...
...it is dark here too.

Dark.
Mixed and rapid response.
She giggles, then chuckles
deeply, into her glass of red.
many women,
many.

'No,just one,' he said.

'I would love you to have me,' he said.

A precious time capsule, still.
Precious and secure.
Locked.

Across the ocean
across the spinning of time,
she wraps herself around
around
and around...

inside the silky web of
adulterous cushions and drapes...

Inside the secretness
Of her other life.

No comments:

Post a Comment