About Me

My photo
Turrets and Spires, Near the sea., United Kingdom
An imperfect mother. An unfaithful wife. A career professional. Waiting to feel the stone thrown at her by the one without sin.

Monday 8 February 2010

Lost and whorish memories

Sneaking out of the hot and heady place...filled with drunk and so loud people with no decorum...I turned and saw him.
A brief glance as his eyes switched from the give-away tattoo on my back down to the seams of my Jasper Conran stockings...

The owner had seen me and I melted away into the hard icy jangle of narrow streets, church yard and market square...not a taxi in sight...

It is some time now since I was the whore at thirty minutes after three in the same place ...empty...upon the leather sofas and amidst free flowing spirits...the owner and me. A casual flirt leading to dreadfully more.
Not seen him for a while.
Not wanting to.

The taste still bitter in my mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment